(Chicago) – The National Restaurant Association announced the newest zone of its exhibition floor, the Innovation HUB.
This zone is actually comprised of a few distinctive sessions: the Innovation Theater, Tech Talks and the Startup Alley. The Innovation Hub has everything participants need to stay current on the latest industry innovations and insights, unlock best technological practices and trends and connect with tech-savvy startups poised to make a big impact in foodservice.
NRA Show attendees will keep ahead of the competition with in-depth research and timely education sessions at the Innovation Theater. At this new auditorium they will participate in key discussions such as “The Impact of Customer-Facing Technology on Restaurant Design”, “Key Trends Shaping the Future of Foodservice” and “Bridging the Atlantic: U.S. and U.K. Restaurant Trends”.
By participating in Tech Talks, attendees will unlock best technological practices and trends at fast-paced educational sessions. Tech Talks sessions include themes such as “Mapping the Restaurant Technology Landscape” and “Building an Enduring Restaurant Following”. For a complete list of Tech Talk sessions please visit: https://show.restaurant.org/Experience/Innovation-Hub
Just steps away from the center of the Innovation Hub, attendees will discover technology poised to change the way foodservice does business at the Tech Pavilion and at Microsoft Digital Transformation. Attendees will explore top-to-bottom tech solutions as mobile apps and payment, POS, digital signage and data-driven solutions at the Tech Pavilion while they will learn how mobile apps, front-of-house management tools and smart kitchens can improve your operation in a fully immersive experience at Microsoft Digital Transformation.
Created to connect attendees with tech-savvy startups poised to make a big impact in foodservice, the Startup Alley presented by American Express is one of the Innovation Hub’s key highlights. Fourteen companies were selected by a committee of restaurant operators to be showcased in NRA Show’s StartUp Alley Pavilion. These companies are at the forefront of where digital innovation and foodservice meet. Startup Alley 2017 exhibitors include:
- Adjoy – Adjoy is a self-service ad platform that allows retailers to give a real world reward to a player in their local area.
- Bite Inc.- Bite enables in-store personalization through our intelligent self-ordering kiosks.
- Kitchens with Confidence – Food Allergen safe from loading dock to table top accredited.
- Octopus Retail Management Inc. – New Gen onmi-channel solution, which provides a holistic experience to businesses. Packed with sophisticated features.
- Orderly – The Orderly App is the #1 restaurant app for invoicing and inventory. Download the free, easy-to-use app today!
- Planday – Employee scheduling software that means the end of Excel.
- Salido Inc. – We’re returning restaurants to profitability by partnering with them to eliminate COSTS
- SeatNinja, Inc. – SeatNinja is a new and affordable electronic booking system for restaurants that broadcasts live wait times to customers.
- ServiceGuru – Improve customer service and increase repeat traffic to your business!
- Servy – Servy is the first mystery dining platform that enables you to profit on every evaluation.
- Swiftdine, Inc. – Swiftdine offers a more predictable dining experience that promotes convenience, eliminates common service frictions, and delivers a more controlled customer experience.
- Tabit – Transform the industry through connectivity driven solutions with unique benefits through experience.
- Tapyness, LLC – Tapyness™ delivers actionable in-context feedback to improve customer and employee satisfaction in realtime. MACRO results from micro data.
- THRST – THRST replaces the laminated menu and lets a restaurant run its entire operation from a mobile phone.
The right technology can have a dramatic impact on businesses, reducing waste, attracting guests, improving productivity, streamlining processes and conserving energy. NRA Show brings together the very latest progressive companies and innovations helping operators solve challenges, save money and do even more with what they have.
Be a part of the technology revolution, visit https://vimeo.com/123013968 for more information about technology at NRA Show.