This year’s World Gourmet Festival has a stellar line up of thirteen chefs from twelve Michelin-starred restaurants are set to take over one of the city’s most exclusive addresses.
From 3rd – 9th September 2018, acclaimed chefs from nine countries – from Korea to Japan and from the United States to Portugal – will present an international culinary feast at the 19th annual World Gourmet Festival at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel.
Confirmed to participate in the 19th annual World Gourmet Festival are:
- José Avillez: Belcanto in Lisbon, Portugal (2 Michelin stars)
- Bernard Bach: Le Puits Saint-Jacques in Toulouse, France (2 Michelin stars)
- Martin Dalsass: Talvo by Dalsass in St. Moritz, Switzerland (1 Michelin star)
- Alessandra del Favero and Oliver Piras: AGA Ristorante in San Vito di Cadore, Italy (1 Michelin star)
- Srijith Gopinathan: TAJ Campton Place in San Francisco, USA (1 Michelin star)
- Han Li Guang: Labyrinth in Singapore (1 Michelin star)
- Ryohei Hieda: Shoun RyuGin in Taipei, Taiwan (2 Michelin stars)
- Giuseppe Iannotti: Krèsios in Naples, Italy (1 Michelin star)
- Shinji Ishida: Nogizaka Shin in Tokyo, Japan (1 Michelin star)
- Jeong Ho Kim: Jungsik in Seoul, South Korea (2 Michelin stars)
- Shinya Otsuchihashi: CRAFTALE in Tokyo, Japan (1 Michelin star)
- Luigi Taglienti: LUME in Milan, Italy (1 Michelin star)
Joining the star studded line up of chefs this year are two other international stars – celebrity chef Bobby Chinn, and famed chocolatier Paul A Young, who is at the forefront of the British chocolate scene and has won numerous international accolade.