General Conditions And Terms of Acceptance
1 . Request for advertising space must be accompanied by an insertion order email to Ms. Sharon Knowler at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The publisher reserves the right to edit, revise or reject any advertisement.
3. The publisher will not be liable for any consequential loss or damage occasioned by the failure of any advertisement to appear from any cause whatsoever, nor does he accept liability for errors in any advertisement published, nor its failure to appear on a specified date.
4. All advertisements are accepted and published by the publisher upon the representation that the agency and/or advertiser is authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof. In consideration of the publisher’s acceptance of such advertisements for publication, the agency and/or advertiser will indemnify and save the publisher harmless from and against loss or expense resulting from claims or suits based upon the contents or subject matter of such advertisements, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of rights or privacy, plagiarism and copyright infringement.
5. Advertisements must be inserted within one year from date of first insertion to earn frequency rates.
6. In the event of copy instructions not being received by the deadline, the publisher reserves the right to repeat a previous advertisement of the same size or to run a house advertisement and the client will be liable for the full payment.
7. Contracts for advertising are non-cancellable. Cancellation by the advertiser or agent of any portion of a contract for any reason whatever nullifies all rates and/or position and protection for the remainder.
8. The publisher reserves the right to destroy all material after a period of six months. Such material will not be returned to agency or advertiser unless requested in writing. Material so requested will only be returned to such agency or advertiser and to no other third party.
9. Advertising schedules composed of mixed space units are entitled to normal discounts except that smaller units cannot be added to large units to gain the larger space frequency discount.
10. The publisher is not responsible for any errors in key numbers.
11. The publisher will not be responsible for errors appearing in advertisements which are placed too late for proofs to be submitted or for errors due to late delivery of printing material from the advertiser or from a third party designated by the advertiser as a source for printing material.
12. All advertising copy that might be mistaken by a reader as news, feature or other non-advertising materials must be clearly marked ‘advertisement’ or ‘advertorial’ or other such title as the publisher deems fit.
13. The publisher does not guarantee any given level of circulation or readership for an advertisement.
14. Stipulations on advertising orders which differ from the above conditions, rates and stipulations are not considered binding unless expressly acknowledged in writing to the publisher.
15. All complaints and claims regarding advertisements published must be made in writing within 15 days following the date of publication and be sent by registered post or recorded delivery to the publisher.
16. Oral commitments on special positions, make-good advertisements, compensation or any other matter will not be binding unless expressly acknowledged in writing by the publisher.
17. Agreements, conditions, rates, rules or regulations not set forth or described herein or in current rates schedules will not be binding.
18. Incorrect rates or conditions on insertion orders which do not correspond to the rate card will be regarded as clerical errors and the advertisement will be published and charged for the applicable rates in effect at time of publication.